Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Comments are strongly encouraged on this blog.
It doesn't matter if you are a Catholic or not - I would love to hear your positions as long as they are done in a respectable manner. Your comment will however be deleted if you deliberately attack or mock Jesus Christ, other posters, or if you use inappropriate language. For example, you can discuss priests without insulting them for the actions of a few bad ones in our contemporary world. Such insults will not be tolerated.
Final decision rests with me, the author of this blog, concerning the deletion of a comment.
So, if you can comment respectfully then please comment as often as you would like. I love to receive comments because I love to hear others' opinions.
Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:
- Insulting me or another commentor
- Denying the existence of God
- Insulting, mocking, or blaspheming Our Lord, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Saints, or any holy men and women of the Church of God.
- Posting obscene or impure images or words on this blog
- Advertising (email such comments to me directly)
- Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
- Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
Note: This policy is subject to change without notice.