Kyrie Eleison

Friday, May 26, 2006

Hello fellow contributers and visitors,

I've added a very beautiful piece of background music to this blog. This piece is entitled 'Kyrie Eleison Missa de Angelis' and was recorded from the choir of The Church of Saints Peter and Paul, Singapore. I wanted to have the entire 2 minutes uploaded but the third-party server I used only allowed me to upload a max of 800KB which is equivelent to 46 seconds in this case.

Also, if you haven't yet noticed the bottom bar, there is a running script that reads, "Here we are Lord. We come to do your will." That what it is, we are all here, contributing to this blog because we have been called from all eternity and we want to fulfill God's will- His plan of salvation.

I hope that all of you like both the additions.

I'll leave you with a quote from Jacquer Marition's I Believe, "Christianity taught men that love is worth more than intelligence" We must never ever forget our first love and to love others as He first loved us.

God Bless.


In His Love,
Est.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP