On what ministry

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I can see myself doing so much, I,.. at this point I am leaving it up to God. Running (or as many parishoners would probably say ruining) a parish, a school, a seminary, doing parish missions, teaching, even branching off to form my own order.

That is one reason that I am considering religious life, particularly the Marians of the Immaculate Conception. The renovator of the Order envisioned them as God's dust-cloth, and that sums up what is common in everything I see myself doing.


---

I ask your prayers for all the priests who, either actively or through inaction discourage vocations.

Lord, show them that they are truly the answer to the shortage in reponses to Your Call, grant them the strength and will to fearlessly promote the Truth and reach out to those whom you have called!

Chris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP