Growth

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I feel growth in all aspects of my life. I am overwhelmed at the power (and mercy) of God in transforming such a sinner as myself into something more of Himself. I certainly am not worthy of the graces I receive and I will never be worthy here on this earth to be His bride. Still, He seeks me. He calls my name. He whispers to my heart. Oh the joy that I know in His loving embrace!

I must say that it is difficult to describe in words (what a human thing!) the changes that are happening in me. I'm sure He has been working there for a while but we, ignorant beings that we are, seldom realize it until much later. This is my much later. I am anxious to continue on this journey. I feel like a child waiting to see where the road will lead next.

+Lord, lead me where you would have me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP