A Heart Full of Joy

Monday, July 31, 2006

My heart overflows with joy. Not all days are easy in this world but all days are joyful. Knowing Christ lives and reigns in my heart is more comfort to me than anything the world can provide.

The community I am discerning with has been and continues to be very busy. This weekend was final profession for four brothers. Wednesday is the investiture of the postulants and the professed sisters are going on retreat and home visits there after.

I'm hoping I might be able to make it for the profession of vows of the current novices. That would be amazing.

Whatever God wants.

My heart is a heart full of joy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP