Apologies

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I came to post my apologies for not having blogged - and saw that moneybags has been in the same situation. I have been unbelievably busy the past few weeks and when I do get online I try to make my visits short and sweet.

Work has kept me VERY busy but I am thankful to have a full (well, almost) three days off of work. I am not taking classes right now though I do plan on taking something before the semester is over. As of now the plan is still to major in nursing but we'll see how things go.

I have not talked to the sisters in some time and do hope to speak with them soon. I know that time is closing in on me in this year and if I want to come this fall (and if they can take me in for a few days) that I need to start planning now.

I am blessed to be able to attend daily Mass most days. It truly has done great things for me. I am also able to make confession twice a week. I know Sister said it was important that I receive the sacraments often but I had no idea! If only more people could receive more often...

Anyway, even in my off time I have quite a few things to get done. So... prayers for you all, bloggers and readers. I ask for yours as well. I definitely need them!

May God bless and Mary keep now and forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP