Prayers for tomorrow (Oct. 26)

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Tomorrow I will have one of the busiest days in my life.

I will go to Green Bay early in the morning to go to mass, then go to Walmart to buy oranges. After that, I'm taking a guy from Germany to our diocesean marian shrine where the Blessed Mother appeared in the 1800's emphasizing catechesis to the young people. After our pilgrimage there, I have a meeting at 1:00; then I need to travel sixty miles after that meeting for a 3:30 meeting with this priest called a "Priest Perceiver" We will talk and through our conversation he will be able to perceive my strengths and weaknesses in regards to ministry which is a part of the seminarian application process. Following that meeting he is taking me out to supper. I then want to visit a priest who is a well known priest thoughout the United States as he beat all odds to found a Catholic medical center, a homeless shelter amongst many others which are operated by the Catholic Church. He suffers from Diabetes, and will be undergoing amputation on Friday. He is known to a few seminarians and those who have developed a friendship and have to a great appreciation of this man. I wish to establish that same relationship as others.

Finally after that I need to be back in Green Bay that evening as I am staff for a retreat called, TEC or Teens Encounter Christ. My four day vacation will be all ministry, as I will be doing that from Thurs-Sun.

I ask for your pryaers, because when I go to that Priest Perceiver I will be driving further south than I ever have before. It is a busier stretch of high way and well I am uncertain of my driving capabilities for this journey. Pray for me and for my safety throughout my travels tomorrow and for all those retreatents!

Thanks so much!

Ed L

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP