Peaceful Once More

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Christ tells us in the scriptures, "Ask and it will given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door shall be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened." (Matthew 7: 7-8) He tells us through St. Paul, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything through prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God."

Remembering this, I ask the Lord to take from me my discernment. I place it in its entirety in His hands. I pray that He will give me wisdom, clarity, and strength. I pray for safety in our travels. I pray in thanksgiving for the many graces the Lord has bestowed on me. I thank Him and praise Him for all of the doors He has opened along the way to make my trip to see the Sisters possible. May His name be praised for ever and ever. Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP