Introductions: Paul Agrippino

Monday, April 16, 2007

Mark 1:17 - And Jesus said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you become fishers of men."

I just want to start with a quick introduction. My name is Paul Agrippino. I'm a parishioner at Holy Trinity (HT) in St. Ann, MO. For the past few years I've been working as a webmaster for a small company. I've been discerning my vocation for the better part of 2 and a half years now.

In August 2004 was "the hour I first believed" so to speak. Since that Saturday morning it's been a whirl wind of growth in my life. I quickly got into the RCIA process at HT and Easter 2005 I was baptised, confirmed, and received first communion. Truly a blessed day in my life.

Early on I began to hear the faint whisperings of God speaking to my heart. More and more I've felt called to the priesthood. It's been a persistent calling over the past few years, drawing me closer all the time. As of this past February I now know for certain that I am called to the seminary. If I am accepted and all goes well I should be starting at Kenrick-Glennon in the fall.

Will I be a priest? I dunno, it will require further discernment over the coming years. I'd like to take you along this journey with me as I discover my vocation. And, I hope that the readers of this blog may be able to relate to my experiences and ultimately find their vocation in life as well.

Update: As of July 2008, Paul Agrippino is no longer a member of Holy Vocations Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP