Moving Right along.... towards an issue.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Okay, so far, so good on the vocations quest. I have talked to many people and the response has been nothing but supportive. As a matter of fact it would seem that I was the last one to know that I would be making the decision to start down this path. After strong encouragement from one of the vocation directions, I'm filling out the application for a Candidate year in the seminary, but I still have one rather important thing to do... I have yet to talk to my folks.

My parents are not the most religious of people and I feel fairly certain that my father will tell me that I'm just wasting my life and complain about how much money he wasted to send me off to college. I've been putting this off for a while now and with my graduation around the corner it seems like I should really be talking to them about this.


In Notre Dame
Giuseppe Paschal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP