Mission Discernment Program

Monday, May 21, 2007

+JMJ

Praised be Jesus Christ! It's been quite some time since I have left my digital footprint here. I have stopped by this evening to ask for some prayers. I have been working out with Sister Maria of the Missionaries of the Liturgy to come work to pay for college. I would be spending most of my summer in the upper penninsula of Michigan. Right now, I am in the middle of getting my mom to understand and to let me go. I am nearly 21, and she still is quite protective of me. So, I am simply asking for prayers, as this is an awesome opportunity for me and I am very happy to take this opportunity to spend the summer in prayer and working and making a decent wage. I may be off next Thursday, so please keep me in your prayers and I will let you all know the outcome of events for this summer! If you want to know more about the Missionaries of the Liturgy, there is a website: missionariesoftheliturgy.com. There is currently only one Sister and a new community as well, so keep them in your prayers that they may recieve many vocations. God bless you all abundantly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP