What's going on...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

It's been forever since I have updated my vocation information here on Holy Vocations. (Anyone who reads my other blogs would actually know I have been slow posting period!) I am still in the process of applying for seminay in the Archdiocese of Denver. On June 17th, I will be driving back up to Denver for a meeting with the archdiocesan vocation director, Fr. Jim Crisman, and we will go over the application process, and then hopefully the psychological exams will take place also. Please pray that these meetings will go well. The Archdiocese of Denver has a specil vocations website which can be found with the following link: http://www.priest4christ.com. Please keep the prayers coming, I can defintly feel the effects in my day to day life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP