Saint Pius X

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Brothers and sisters in Christ,

First, I apologize for not posting for such a long time, I was away moving to another house along with my dear family. Anyway, as some of you may know, today is the Feast day of Saint Pius X. Since I'm always into saints, I did a little research on him. Well, I thought that I would like to share with you on my researching earlier today.

This day was one of those days when you know it wouldn't be such a great day. It started out with a flat tire in our car, finding that there was no milk for breakfast, and several difficult science questions.

During my family's move, I had misplaced a bag filled with several of my books and some vocation prayers. Knowing that I had probably put it in one of my boxes, I dug through the boxes and searched for the bag. After quite some time, I suddenly remembered when I had dropped the bag in my old bedroom and that some of the books and some vocation prayers had fallen out. Feeling that all hope was lost, I gave up looking for it. Now just a few minutes ago I did that little research on the saint of the day. Because I was feeling a bit down, I stared at the picture of Saint Pius X, I begged for his intercession to find my bag with the books, especially the vocation prayers. And after a few clicks here and there, I found something that made my mouth drop wide open:

Prayer to Saint Pius X

Glorious Pope of the Eucharist, Saint Pius X, you sought "to restore all things in Christ." Obtain for me a true love of Jesus so that I may live only for Him. Help me to acquire a lively fervor and a sincere will to strive for sanctity of life, and that I may avail myself of the riches of the Holy Eucharist in sacrifice and sacrament. By your love for Mary, mother and queen of all, inflame my heart with tender devotion to her. Blessed model of the priesthood, obtain for us holy, dedicated priests, and increase vocations to the religious life. Dispel confusion and hatred and anxiety, and incline our hearts to peace and concord. so that all nations will place themselves under the sweet reign of Christ. Amen.


Saint Pius X, pray for me.

I felt so happy and grateful after finding this prayer, that I thought that I should thank Saint Pius X by posting this on this blog. I also found some help by his sayings too. Here's the link to the page where I was researching.

All of you are still in my prayers!

May God shower His blessings on you all!!!

In Christ,
CT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP