gaining peace

Sunday, October 14, 2007

My brothers and sisters in Lord Jesus!

It has been a while since I've posted. But something has come up...

In my parish the Servants of the Lord and the Virgin of Matara a group of religious sisters who go to mass there. two weeks ago I was talking to two sisters after mass and they invited me to a concert that would help them. My mom and I went to the concert which was last week.
When we were there there were many sisters so i was able to talk to some of them. While I was there i felt such a peace in my soul. Like i belonged. Without telling them they knew that i was really interested in the order. So I am very excited to be able to visit there convent next summer. This was such a great grace from God. Though I am still very young i have to take it slowly. But i know i am on the way. I haven't had this much peace before especially in the past few years. So i am very blessed and happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP