Introductions: AquinaSavio

Friday, November 23, 2007

Salvete!

My name is Trevor. I am a senior in high school, and I will hopefully graduate in May of 2008. I have been home-educated through Seton Home Study School since the first grade. I have recently started attending a Traditional Latin Mass Community. It is an FSSP parish. I have been an altar server at the Novus Ordo for many years, but I am only just starting to serve at the Low Mass. I enjoy studying Catholic apologetics, reading, and writing. I am in my second year of high school Latin.

I first felt the call to the priesthood in the Fall of 2005, on Priesthood Sunday. I initially tried to ignore it. However, I have come to embrace it completely and I cannot imagine myself being anything but a priest. I am currently applying to Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary.

I have a great devotion to the Blessed Mother, and I have done the consecration of St. Louis De Montfort (True Devotion to Mary).

I hope to learn a lot from the other contributors on this blog. Please keep me in your prayers, and I will do the same for you.

In Jesu, Per Mariam
Update (June 2009): As a seminarian for the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter, he is not able to post on online message boards or forums and, as such, he is no longer able to be a member at Holy Vocations. Please keep him in your prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP