A little problem...

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry, I'll try to post this the shortest way I can. :-)

About a week ago, I attended a Catholic youth rally with my homeschool group of teens. I was so happy to see the Daughters of St. Paul there, since I've known them for what it seems like all my life, and it was good to see familiar faces there. Anyway, at the end of the rally and Mass that followed after wards, the director of vocations called anyone who was discerning a religious vocation to come up to the front of the stage. I really didn't want to go up there (because all my friends were right there and they didn't know I was discerning!) but it seemed as if God really did want me to go up there, and so one of my friend's moms pushed me to the front. As some other young teens walked up to the front, we were all given a card to mail back to the director of vocations. I was glad to see about 20 people there! After a vocation prayer was said all together up there, the rally ended and I was able to take a closer look at the card that was given to me. So, I was supposed to mail this to the director of vocations, with some information of myself, like if I wanted to be a sister (or undecided), what kind of religious work I was interested into, and I had to ask a question about vocations in general.

Well, the problem is that I'm not really sure if I wanted to mail this card to the director of vocations. I don't know what to even ask about vocations!
Does any one have any ideas of what to ask?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP