Happy Belated Feast Day of St. Francis Xavier!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007


Yesterday was the Feast of St. Francs Xavier, a missionary and Jesuit priest. Originally from Spain, St. Francis Xavier met St. Ignatius of Loyola at the University of Paris around 1529. He joined St. Ignatius as one of the Founding members of the Jesuit order.


St. Francis Xavier worked tirelessly for the salvation of souls in India, Japan and China. He died of the coast of China in 1552. St. Francis Xavier is known for his great zeal for souls, and for his charity, manifested in his great love of God and neighbor.


St. Francis Xavier is the Patron Saint of my family, as such he is very dear to my heart. St. Francis Xavier has obtained many graces and blessings for my family and I over the years. We have never known his intercession to fail. My Family and I were introduced to St. Francis Xavier by a friend through the "Novena of Grace." I cannot expound enough upon how efficacious this novena is. Trust and Confide in St. Francis Xavier, and he will obtain all the grace and blessings you need. Promise.


St. Francis Xavier, Pray for Us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP