Meeting with Vocation Director

Friday, January 11, 2008

I finally got the vocation director to email me and we have set up a meeting on the 25th on this month. I plan on turning my first part of the application in at this time. It is exciting but at the same time, I have yet to let the Franciscans know that I have decided to go with the diocese. Any advice on "breaking the news" to another vocation director.

I finally feel that I have found my place and my purpose but at the same time it seems the road to getting there is never ending. What I mean is that I wish I could just drop everything and start now instead of waiting until August (if I am accepted). It just seems that nothing else is really that important and it is almost hard to keep trudging though. I am still looking for a job that is non-retail to last me until August. I believe that will aid me a lot. So we will see job applications are out in full force so we will have to see.


Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP