It's been a while..... :-)

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hi!
Well, I haven’t posted in forever. I know and I’m sorry! I’ve actually been struggling in my vocation a little bit. I’m trying to figure out where I’m going and where God wants me. Every time I think I’m going in the right direction, God kind of sticks out His hand, turns me and gently tells me. “Nope you’re going the wrong way.”… “Or slow down a little.” It’s kind of hard to discern the whisper of God above the Rock-Band of the world!
So here’s the breakdown: :-)
I visited the Daughters of St. Paul In December/January (Over Christmas break) At the end of the retreat I felt so peaceful…like this was where I was meant to be. I wanted to stay. Just today actually, two of the sisters came to my house for dinner. It was fun. (And I really realized how crazy and loud my family is! When you have 5 younger siblings you don’t really notice noise too much until you have visitors, then you look at your family in a whole different perspective and it’s kind of scary! Hahaha! I’m just kidding!)
I really love the Daughters of St. Paul, but at the same time, I look at the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia and something is tugging at my heart there. So I’m headed to Nashville in March (7-9) for a retreat at their motherhouse. Please pray for me. My confusion isn’t just about trying to find the “Right” religious order, bur also whether I’m meant for religious life. It’s also confusing. I sometimes wish the world would stop and slow down for just a little while! I can wish, but life goes on! Please pray for me. Be assured that each and every one of you are in my prayers! God Bless you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP