Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hello all! 

I just wanted to share with you my joy! I will be leaving tomorrow morning for Nashville TN to visit the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia! I have been wanting to visit this community for longer than I have been seriously discerning a religious vocation! I am excited for this 5 day retreat, yet nervous. I am sure that many of you are familiar with the sisters. I wonder if I will meet any of you there?! It is a long trip about 800 miles and 6 hours by plane- I couldn't be more excited!

Here is their website- www.nashvilledominican.org

I ask all of you for and extra prayer or two if you have them- You can all be assured of my prayers for you as we together discern our Lord's holy will. 

Pax Christi, 
Roberta 

4 comments:

Quantitative Metathesis Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at 7:24:00 AM PDT  

Be assured of my prayers, Roberta! God bless your retreat and your discernment.

Ex animo,
QM

Nun2Be Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at 11:03:00 AM PDT  

Hey Roberta!

I will be sure to keep you in my prayers during the retreat!...even though I will also be on it!...I must say that I too have been longing to attend this retreat for quite some time and I have to admit that I am nervous too!...but still I am excited! I look forward to meeting you! God Bless!

~Kate

St. Faustina Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at 8:02:00 PM PDT  

Dear Roberta,
I was on the last retreat the sisters hosted. I seriously thought about coming again. but unfortunatly, I am not able to attend this one. I know you will love the retreat. The Dominican sisters are truely a beautiful order, i loved every minute of my stay in March! I will be praying for you! When you get back, be sure to give us an update!! :-D

~Chelsea

Anonymous,  Friday, November 14, 2008 at 2:45:00 AM PST  

so how was the retreat? i know it was a while ago...

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP