Pray a novena with me!

Thursday, May 15, 2008


Hello, discerning friends!

I will be leaving next Saturday for a two-week visit with the Passionist Nuns of Saint Joseph's Monastery in Whitesville, KY. In preparation, tomorrow I will start praying a novena to Saint Joseph, and if you're so inclined, you're welcome to join me in prayer.

I've so appreciated your prayers in recent weeks -- not only did I finish writing my master's thesis, but I passed with honors, and I will graduate this Saturday. The Lord is so good! I am excited for what is next, and although I don't know where I will end up at the end of the summer, I entrust myself to the Lord's loving providence. The Passionists are one of a few communities I hope to visit over the next few months, and I am definitely leaving my beloved Minnesota behind because of my health. It may be that I must get a job elsewhere and discern a while longer (please, God, not too long!).

Sancte Ioseph, ora pro nobis!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP