Acceptance!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Hey guys. Most of you know that I have been in application with the Archdiocese of Atlanta for a while. Last night I got the call. I have been accepted. I think that I have had every emotion possible in the past 24 hours. I know this is only the next step in the journey but it seems to be such a big step and now I can continue down this path. Tomorrow I will attend my first function as an official seminarian for the Archdiocese at our yearly Eucharistic Congress. I will keep all of you in my prayers. Just wanted to share the good news. I do not know which seminary I will be attending I assume we will talk about that later. I will let all of you know. 

4 comments:

Nun2Be Saturday, June 21, 2008 at 7:31:00 AM PDT  

How wonderful! Congrats! I wish you the best of luck! May God bless you and guide you!

Vidimusdominum Saturday, June 21, 2008 at 9:07:00 PM PDT  

Praise God!

This is wonderful news indeed. We have so many of our contributors leaving for the Seminary. Slowly, but surely, I am confident that all of you will be ordained priests.

Rest assured of prayers.


God bless,
Paul

Quantitative Metathesis Sunday, June 22, 2008 at 1:02:00 PM PDT  

Deo gratias! Congratulations, Ernie! Our prayers are with you.

Ex animo,
QM

LandOLakesJesuit Monday, June 23, 2008 at 7:20:00 PM PDT  

Congratulations, and my prayers are with you and your formation.
May God bless you abundantly in all you do, now and eternally.
In Christ,
Mike

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP