Prayer Request

Monday, June 09, 2008

+JMJ+

Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Please keep me in your prayers. The call to the priesthood remains, but I'm in a period of confusion. Add to that the realization that I only have one year left of college before I have to find a job, at least for the short term, and the anxiety is overwhelming. I'm doing my best to keep my prayer life up and am making it to daily Mass, but I'm having trouble offering up my anxiety and struggles to Him. Please pray for clarity and courage in my discernment, and know that all of you remain in my prayers as well.

May God bless you abundantly in all you do, now and eternally.
In Christ,
LandOLakesJesuit

+AMDG+

8 comments:

Teresa,  Monday, June 9, 2008 at 10:40:00 PM PDT  

You're in my prayers!

Quantitative Metathesis Tuesday, June 10, 2008 at 8:42:00 AM PDT  

Dear Mike,

Know that you are not alone on this path, though it may seem so. Not only does Our Lord walk with you, but you are "surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses" of angels and saints and your fellows here on earth. Allow Him and us to help you carry this burden, as you also regularly help us with ours. He is faithful.

Have you prayed the Stations of the Cross recently? I find them helpful in times like this.

Know that you are in my prayers.

Ex animo,
QM

Nun2Be Tuesday, June 10, 2008 at 9:11:00 AM PDT  

You are in my prayers! Pax and God bless!

St. Faustina Monday, June 16, 2008 at 7:28:00 PM PDT  

You are ever in my prayers!
May Jesus give you grace and peace!
<3

vidimusdominum Saturday, June 21, 2008 at 9:15:00 PM PDT  

Mike,

Hang in there. I think that many of us also have problems offering up our anxieties and struggles to Him too. I know I have. Rest assured of our prayers for your intentions.

"Do not let resentment lead you into sin; the sunset must not find you still angry. Do not give the devil his opportunity" Eph 4:26-27.


God bless,
Paul

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP