A Time To Breathe

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Brothers and sisters, I have not posted for quite a while, because of my busy schedule in school. I am nonetheless thrilled after seeing the posts here in our blog. Many of us are really taking concrete steps towards fulfilling the yearnings of our soul to serve God in the religious life, and knowing about these developments really inspire me to take concrete steps myself.

Last week I was privileged to attend another Open House at the Jesuit Prenovitiate. The charism of the Society of Jesus really attracts me without end, and I am really praying for the grace that God lead me to the Order in which I would be able to serve Him best. In addition, just yesterday, I was again with the Jesuit vocations promoter for a prayer session, which set my perspective on working to improve myself before taking that decisive step to apply for admission to a religious Order.

Somehow I also have considered each religious order's imperfections, but as inspired by Saint Pius X, I pray that if God were to let me enter the Order He wants me to be in, I would be able to help renew all things within it, in Christ.

So far I am still midway into my medical studies, and I am really praying that if God would really want me to enter right away after graduation, He would do so with all the necessary requirements in place. Please pray for me, and let us pray for each other.

Congratulations everyone. Let us continue taking concrete steps!

Ad majorem DEI gloriam!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Saint Alberto Hurtado, advocate of social justice, pray for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP