Introductions: Teen Catholic

Saturday, January 03, 2009

+JMJ+

Hi! My real name is Jude. I love blogging! Alot of people know me from my blog http://www.teencatholic.blogspot.com/. I am a high school student in Southern Louisiana. For a teenager I am very traditional but I do love praise and worship music outside of the mass. I have a deep devotion to the Holy Eucharist, the Sacred Heart, and the Rosary. I stumbled across Holy Vocations from my parish priest who recommended that I read some of the stories. Alot of them are really inspiring!
My vocation journey started about a year ago. Something happened that I am not supposed to talk about until the day of my ordination, but I do know that I am to join the priesthood. The only question that was left to me was religious or secular? I looked into a lot of different religious orders. I have been wanting to be a missionary in Honduras, but the more I think about it, i would not have the emotional capacities to watch children and adults that I have cared for pass away before my very eyes everyday. So I continued searching. Mary led me to my current position. I always pray the rosary with Mother Angelica and the nuns on EWTN. Low and behold, after I said that rosary for my vocation a vocation video came on for the MFVAs. (http://www.franciscanmissionaries.com/) The more I researched, the more I could see myself in that community. They are a very traditional community, and the are missionaries. I figured since I could not be a missionary in some other country, I could be a missionary in the U.S. and inspire others through T.V., who have the emotional capacity, to go out and do the work I cannot. A lot of my friends encourage me to this because they know me and they know that I would be good there.
I hope to continue posting on Holy Vocations! Please pray for me.


Pax Christi,
Jude Graham

+AMDG+

2 comments:

Totus Tuus Saturday, January 3, 2009 at 1:09:00 PM PST  

+JMJ+

Welcome to Holy Vocations, brother!
Know that you are in my prayers as you discern how and where God is calling you to serve Him in life.
May God bless you abundantly in all you do, now and eternally.
Your brother in Christ and in discernment,
TotusTuus

+AMDG+

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP