"Christian Prayer" for Sale

Friday, March 27, 2009

Christian Prayer: The Liturgy of the Hours
Because I know that several visitors have asked questions about the Liturgy of the Hours (Divine Office), I wanted to let the readers of Holy Vocations know of this offer.

I have one copy of "Christian Prayer" (ISBN: 0899424066) for sale. The copy is in good condition. While the cover is noticeably used, the copy is very usable and all pages are intact. I do not need this copy and wish to sell it for $25.00 plus the cost of shipping and handling.

If you are interested, please email me as soon as possible at acatholiclife[at]gmail.com.

Thank you.

Update (April 18, 2009): This item has now sold.  But, you can still purchase a copy by clicking here.

2 comments:

Mark Friday, March 27, 2009 at 1:27:00 PM PDT  

Matthew,

I too am trying to sell some books to save up for Seminary if I am accepted. Maybe our reader in the UK/Europe would find this offer useful? The full list is here.

God bless you,
Mark

Toni Tate Sunday, March 29, 2009 at 5:18:00 AM PDT  

I found three websites that have lots of unique baptism religious invitations, personalized First Holy Communion religious invitations cards and custom christening invitations religious invitations at:

http://www.cardsshoppe.com/religious-invitations/
http://www.announcements-shoppe.com
http://www.express-invitations.com/religious-invitations/

I have ordered from all three for different occasions and been very pleased. Take and look and see what you think.

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP