Seeking (2) Two Additional Administrators

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Members and Readers of Holy Vocations:

UPDATED: Moved to the Top of the Blog

I am seeking (2) two additional administrators at this time. Without 2 administrators to assist me in the running of Holy Vocations, I doubt that this blog will be able to continue much further into the future.

I am looking to expand the blog and update it from template format to layout format in Blogger. I am also seeking to write an invitation to all religious/clergy on St. Blog's Parish Directory and ask them to share their vocation stories with our community.

With these projects and other necessary maintenance in mind, I simply require 2 additional administrators, preferably with some html or graphic design experience. If you are interested, please comment below and/or email me at acatholiclife [at] gmail.com.

You do not have to be a current member of Holy Vocations to become an administrator. And, you do not necessary have to be discerning a religious vocation to be an administrator either.

The other option is that I know of a web designer who would be willing to update the layout and usability of this blog for $100 USD. If someone would be willing to donate that sum, it would also serve the needs of this blogging community.

6 comments:

Deo Optimo Maximo Monday, August 3, 2009 at 5:45:00 PM PDT  

Dear All,

I am in the process of following the call to the priesthood (diocesan) from originally being part of a missionary society.

I'd like to contribute to the blog!
Please email me at aeronaut2002@aol.com

God Bless!
-Shawn

pimeusa Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 7:08:00 AM PDT  

Hi Matthew,
Just came across your excellent blog!
Thank you for what you are doing to assist in vocational awareness and discernment!
I am the communications director for the PIME Missionaries in North America. Please let me know how i might have a link to our website (pimeusa.org) added to your site.
You may also wish to chat with our outreach coordinator at outreach@pimeusa.org.
Blessing to you in your ministry!

Sister Judith,  Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 10:50:00 AM PDT  

Hello Matthew:

I just discovered your blog. Is it possible to have our web site added to your Women's Communities list? Our web address is: www.sistersofjesusourhope.org

Thank you, Matthew

Matthew Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 3:04:00 PM PDT  

Shawn:

I have sent you an email.

pimeusa & Sr. Judith:

If both of you could please email me at acatholiclife[at]gmail.com, that would be great. I would be happy to link to your sites.

Betsy (soon to be OP),  Monday, September 28, 2009 at 12:54:00 PM PDT  

I have just come across this blog and am very inspired and impressed. I am seventeen and a senior in highschool. I am, God willing, going to enter the Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist in August. I would be glad to help you out with the blog. If you want I could send you my story before you make a choice.

JMJ+
~Betsy

Totus tuus Maria!

Matthew Monday, September 28, 2009 at 4:56:00 PM PDT  

Yes, if you could send your story to acatholiclife at gmail.com beforehand, that would be fantastic!

Thank you

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP