Update

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything here. I've had my right hand in a splint for a month which made it rather hard to type.

I'm going to be going to the community college in the fall to pursue a sign language certificate. I am still very seriously discerning with the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist and have also started discerning with the cloistered Dominican Nunsin Farmington Hills as well.

I'm also hoping to go visit the Franciscan Dominican Sister Servants of the Eternal Wordin February for a silent retreat/discernment visit.

Right now I'm trying to focus on my vocation to being a student. It's hard sometimes because I really want to be thinking about my vocation to religious life but I can tell that sometimes it draws my focus from living in the here and now and keeps me from being content with my current vocation.

JMJ+
~Betsy

Totus tuus Maria! Let's see what the good God wills.

1 comments:

Matthew Friday, July 9, 2010 at 4:35:00 AM PDT  

Thank you for your update! We continue to pray for your vocation.

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP