Wow

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So God's been really busy in my life lately. Surprisingly not a lot has happened in regards to my vocation to religious life but He has been teaching me quite a lot about my present vocation to being a college student in love with God and loving the world. He has also been teaching me a lot about trust.

I am starting a new job, moving out, starting a new semester with a new teacher, new classmates, and new experiences with needing internships. All this has gotten me a little bit apprehensive about the fall.
I will be working at and living at a home for the dying. I have never worked in hospice or health care of any type so is a little bit scary for me. I'm also going to be starting a very intense year of school. It will be my last year before graduating, God willing, and is a very different experience then the first year classes. School is also going to be very time consuming as you need a lot of outside the classroom experience.
There's a lot of anticipation and apprehension but even in the midst of it I'm totally at peace. God has made it so clear that this is where He wants me. I'm not in any way expecting it to be easy but I do know that it will be amazing. His peace has flooded my heart. Even when I start thinking about all the "what if"s" and the "why me's" there is still an intense peace in my heart.
So like I said at the start of this post my "which convent?" search is kind of on hold right now and I'm focusing on trusting Him and being a student and employee but I am still head over heels in love with God and I know that's something that won't change.
That's been my life for the past few months. You are all in my prayers.
JMJDTF+
~Betsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP