Dyna's Vocation

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

A message from a discerner:


"My name is Dyna and I am entering the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church.  I have been discerning with the sisters since 2009 and was accepted February 2 of last year.  I am set to enter on November 9th of this year however I will not be able to enter novitiate until I am debt-free.  Over the last two years I have been working hard at eliminating my loans.  I have been making and selling rosaries (in fact I have a few on my blog) and have been fundraising through dinners and my fundraising blog.  I have also been very aggressive in paying my loans and have managed to pay my loans ahead by over a year. 

"I am now doing some fundraising through my blog, Dyna's Vocation and wanted to know whether or not you would be able to assist me in spreading the word.  If you have any questions, or wish to learn more information about me and my community, please feel free to email me.

"My blog can be found at www.dynasvocation.wordpress.com. United in Christ, Dyna"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Posting Insulting, Derogatory, or Attacks against me or another commentor
2. Posting heretical or blasphemous comments
3. Posting obscene comments
4. Advertising or Self-Promotion (email such comments to me directly)
5. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
6. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate
7. Posting a non-English Language comment. Use of Latin within is fine, but a message entirely in another language is not acceptable.

This policy is subject to change without notice.

Final decision rests with the author of this blog concerning the deletion of a comment.

Back to TOP